Lost Your MOT Certificate?

July 3, 2019
Contact us
Request a call back

The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) have launched a new free online service, that allows motorists to replace a lost, stolen or damaged MOT certificate via the GOV.UK website at: https://www.gov.uk/replacing-lost-damaged-mot-certificate.

In order to use the service you will need the vehicle’s registration and 11 digit vehicle logbook (VC5) reference number.

Currently the service can be used to replace MOT certificates for cars, vans and motorcycles. It is understood that the service will be expanded to include lorries, buses and coaches later this year.