Training & E-Learning
Every year over one million people are injured at work. As the owner or manager of a business, your employees are valuable and your business depends on them, which is why preventing accidents caused at work should be a major priority. Whether you are looking to keep your staff up to date with their knowledge or simply update your own skills, PIB Risk Management offers a wide range of accredited and non-accredited training courses that are tailored to your requirements.
How can PIB Risk Management help?
At PIB Risk Management, our team of specialist trainers offer a range of practical courses, including accredited and bespoke solutions to keep your employees safe at work. Our accredited courses include those from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IoSH) and City & Guilds.
We combine practical experience, along with extensive training skills and a wealth of industry knowledge to design, develop and deliver training courses that reflect your particular requirements.
Our courses can be personalised towards your business. With a range of industry specialists available, you will be provided with engaging and informative sessions that will deliver practical information and essential advice to help your employees carry out their daily work activities safely. Examples of our areas of specialism include construction, charities, care, motor trade, motor repair, haulage, lifts and escalators, hotel and leisure, and more.
Through face-to-face training, advice and support from our training experts, we can help you to establish and maintain effective and successful safety procedures and strategies. Our courses can be delivered at our training centres, at your site, or at a third party venue such as a conference facility.
Our training courses
We offer a large number of courses as standard, as well as the ability to tailor courses specifically for your business. You can find out about all our training and e-learning by viewing the list below. Our most popular training courses are:
- IOSH: Leading Safely
- IOSH: Managing Safely
- IOSH: Managing Safely Refresher
- IOSH: Safety, Health and Environmental for Construction Site Managers
- IOSH: Safety, Health and Environmental for Construction Workers
- IOSH: Theory and Practice of Risk Assessment IOSH: Working Safely
Health and Safety
- UKATA Approved: Asbestos Awareness
- UKATA Approved: Asbestos Awareness Refresher
- Level 2 Award in Fire Safety (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Manual Handling (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Control of Substance Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Principles of Risk Assessment
- Level 2 Working at Height
- Mental Health First Aid
- CDM - Awareness
- CDM - Control of Contractors
- CITB: Construction Skills Site Managers Safety Scheme (SMSTS)
- CITB: Construction Skills Site Managers Safety Scheme Refresher (SMSTS REF)
- CITB: Site Supervisors' Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- CITB: Site Supervisors' Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SSSTS REF)
- Scaffold Appreciation/Inspection
- Slinger Banksman
- Temporary Works Training
- Traffic Marshall - Banksman/Reversing
- Working At Height Construction
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (RQF)
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work Refresher (RQF)
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)
And many more
- ProQual: Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- ProQual: Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
As well as eLearning courses and accredited training, PIB Risk Management offers bespoke training. With industry specific expertise our tutors are able to design and deliver bespoke training courses to reflect your business needs.
You can see examples of the our bespoke training topics below.
Bespoke Non-Accredited Courses
Get in touch
If you’re looking for help and advice on meeting your risk management requirements, please drop us a line.